Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's a box!!!




I pictured three kinds of people visiting this page when I was putting up this pic above. Majority, I reckoned would be the ones who would just see the box, nothing else, inside or beyond. To them I would like to say, there's hardly any matter of consequence you are going to find on this page. So please come back when you feel you are ready for it. Or take a short-cut; click the link below, read whatever comes up on your screen and see if you still feel the same way. If you do, do never come back..... and I'm being euphemistic. This is my space after all. Anyway, second kind would be able to see the sheep instantly. They should simply read on. The title description has been added for their sake later on. People blessed with the ability to see what they want to see inside the box, would be the 3rd kind. Incredible people they are. It would be foolish to say this blog is for them; it is dedicated to them.

2 comments:

Prnbs said...

I thought that was a poultry box with chickens inside. Can I still play?

The Fox said...

Haha, it is what you want it to be. So you can :)